Friday, August 27, 2010

"Viva Liberty"

"Viva Liberty" 16X20 Original Acrylic on Canvas

I painted this piece as a celebration of the "American Dream" as an immigrant.
I love the United States of America!
I learned pretty early in my life that -"os encomodados que se mudem", is Portuguese for - "you should excuse yourself in case something disturbs you".
I believe that if you live in the USA but you don't like the USA, you should move! We live in a free world, and if you truly believe that Costa Rica or Australia are better places to live, you should move there.
In the future, I would like to raise money to facilitate the relocation of those apparently political prisoners who are being held in America against their will, I would like to provide plane tickets to anywhere in the world to give away to anyone who believes they would be better off somewhere else.
Viva America!

Search

Popular Posts